[blindkid] Advocates, Help

Christine Chaikin of Insightful Publications insightfulpub at gmail.com
Fri May 13 02:03:05 UTC 2016

Hi Stacy,

What state are you located in?

Here is a link that you can check out.  It is at the following website
address at
http://www.perkinselearning.org/scout/individualized-education-programs-ieps

I hope that the above link you find helpful.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

Christine Chaikin
President and CEO
PO Box 390295 Keauhou, HI. 96739-0295
Office: (808) 747-1006 Email: insightfulpub at gmail.com