[blindkid] NOPBC Style Show

Frances Hammond morning_star_18 at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 16:30:36 UTC 2016

Your blind child, ages up to college age, is cordially invited to submit a pre application to participate in our annual National Organization of Parents of Blind Children 2016 Style Show at this year's convention in Orlando, Florida!  Every year this is a highlight of the NOPBC Conference and this year will be no different.  The Style Show allows your child to share their unique style with everyone at the conference.  Each participant receives a goody bag and a boost in their self confidence as they are happily cheered for while walking down our runway.  Please go to http://nopbc.org/programs-and-events/item/98-style to pre register.  Participants who are pre registered will receive a personalized gift in their gift bag.  Please hurry because there are only 25 gift bags available.  Also, please either forward me the "Style Show Outfit 1" and/or "Style Show Outfit 2" or bring them with you to the Style Show so we know who to introduce your child during the Style Show.  As always, we are looking forward to having fun with the many participants who attend.  If you need any more information please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Frances Hammond
NOPBC Board Member
505-400-2560