[blindkid] Exciting thing on the NOPBC website.

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Fri May 20 04:57:56 UTC 2016

There a lot of great things going on at the website for the National
Organization of Parents of Blind Children.

1.  Online Registration is open for our Annual Conference at the the
National Convention of the National Federation of the Blind.  There is lots
of information on the website: at
http://nopbc.org/component/k2/item/89-nopbc2016        Check it out.

2. We just released a preview of our podcast.  Family Information Raising
Expectations—FIRE There is two episodes available to listen to and
download.  Episode 1 All About the NOPBC and Episode 3 The 2016 NFB
National Convention: What is it and why should we attend?
http://nopbc.org/component/k2/item/88-podcast-announce#podcasts

Oh one more thing. Don't forget to join us with Laps for Literacy  you can
support the NOPBC from wherever you are.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Connect with us on Social Media.

Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/nopbc

Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/331066810353777/  (over 2000