[blindkid] Sports' camp for blind children -- VIP

amydarlington at comcast.net amydarlington at comcast.net
Wed May 25 01:59:27 UTC 2016

Yes, they have an adaptive physical activity program, and so many of the students working there are going into that field. And it's not just a camp, they also do sports activities in the spring and fall, and I think have a ski trip too. We just have only done the camp -- we're out of state or we'd do more. Here's an article that ran in their student newspaper last year about the program:

http://www.theonlinerocket.com/campus-life/2015/04/02/vip-sports-program-gives-students-with-visual-impairments-sports-and-recreation-opportunities/

Amy