[blindkid] Seedlings offers six more "big books" in UEB!

Seedlings Community Outreach seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Wed Oct 26 13:58:58 UTC 2016

Seedlings Braille Books for Children has exciting news for independent braille readers: Our list of "big books" available in Unified English Braille just got longer! We added another six titles this week - "James and the Giant Peach," "Beauty and the Beast," "Ramona Quimby, Age 8;" "Island of the Blue Dolphins," "Chocolate Fever" and "Tower Treasure," the first volume in the original Hardy Boys Mystery Stories. Seedlings now has 40 "big books" available in UEB. For the complete selection, go to: http://www.seedlings.org/browse.php?cat=12

All of Seedlings' 300-some book titles for pre-readers and beginning readers are in UEB! Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for ChildrenWin great prizes in our ONLINE AUCTION Nov. 1-14!
www.biddingforgood.com/braillebooks734-427-8552 x 301www.seedlings.orgFollow us on Facebook and Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks)!
"Placing a book in a child's hands is like planting a seed."