[blindkid] Facebook Page Renamed to MiPOBC

Haley Dare haley.dare at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 19:59:44 UTC 2016

 Good afternoon, friends,
I recently learned a good lesson...ask questions about the appropriate way to do something before you let your enthusiasm get away with you!  Originally, I named our Facebook group "National Organization of Parents of Blind Children-Michigan"...I've had to rename it so as NOT to create confusion...well, confusion was created (smile).
The name of the group is "MiPOBC Michigan Parents of Blind Children".
I'm still learning and apologize for causing frustration.  Please look us up, tell others and join!  Thank you.