[blindkid] Help make math and science more accessible, and enter to win a $25 gift card!

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 21:01:59 UTC 2016

Hello parents,
I am working with Pearson and the NFB as a consultant on this survey
project. If you have questions about the survey, please direct them to
project director Shari Butler at
shari.butler at pearson.com

The NFB and Pearson seek to remove access barriers to science,
technology, engineering, and math (STEM) courses. To do this, we need
to better understand the barriers blind STEM students have encountered
and have thus designed a detailed survey to help us gather information
regarding classroom training, support, and educational materials.
We have two surveys, one for youth in grades 6-12 and the other for
adults. Please pass this along to your kids or students so they can
provide feedback.
The survey results will help
us broaden access to STEM subjects for future blind students.
Participants will be entered into a drawing to win one of twenty $25
Amazon gift cards.

We have two surveys. If you are in grades 6-12 click here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NFBTeenSTEM
If you have graduated from high school click here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NFBAdultSTEM

Thank you for your participation.
Best, Arielle