[blindkid] Need Someone to Help Parent in Northern Michigan

Heritage Title Company owinm at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 18:42:45 UTC 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Hello,I don't live in the state but a place parents can start with is checking out the link, O&M for Children at Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness  because parents can be their child's first O&M instructors. Order a free cane through the NFB's Free cane program but make sure the cane is as tall as the child's mouth (or between the chin and nose area). Email me if you have any questions.
There is also a link on that page for beginning Braille....Merry-Noel Chamberlain,NOMC and TVI

|   |
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness

  |   |

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad