[blindkid] Audiobooks

scduffley at aol.com scduffley at aol.com
Thu Apr 13 16:58:21 UTC 2017

Please check out learnoutloud.com offers some at various times and also free books.  If you want new releases, I suggest, as did someone else, seeing if your local or state library system has an audio book section.  Our small state of NH does and it is very good.  You might just have to wait in line a bit for new titles for you to come up in the cue.
Good luck!!  Christine