[blindkid] Audiobooks

Jennifer Gandarias gandarias1217 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 14:30:21 UTC 2017

Hi Amber.  Have you tried your local library?  They have a lot of books to
download.  I do pay for Audible because my son devours books and wants to
discuss what his friends are reading. Between the local library, Bookshare,
our local Braille and talking book library and Audible, we come out ok with
books.  It takes a lot of resources to be able to provide books to our kids.
Jennifer