[blindkid] Audiobooks

Marianne Haas advocate at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 14 15:29:14 UTC 2017

Good Morning,
I am also a book worm.  I am lucky that I am in northern CA.  I belong to
about 5 local libraries.  So, I get many audio books.  I also buy some at
Barnes and Noble and sometimes at second hand book stores.  What state do
you live in?  I may be able to give you some more resources.  You can email
me off line at:
advocate at earthlink.net or call me at:
(510) 525-7965

Best Regards,