[blindkid] Fw: Fwd: FW: Leader Dog Summer Camp

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 19:46:47 UTC 2017

What a great opportunity for youth!

 FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Debbie Dayton <ddeb1ld2 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 10:59 AM
Subject: Fwd: FW: Leader Dog Summer Camp
To: Adrianne Kolasinski <adrianne at sightedguideohio.org>

Good Morning Adrianne,
Thought this might be helpful to some of the children in your area. In particular, I was thinking of the young woman who attended last years Easter Egg hunt in Sylvania, OH. However, I don't know how to reach her. Would you please forward to Michelle, who coordinated that event.
Thanks for your help and support.Lion Debbie Dayton and Leader Dog Patrick