[blindkid] The Blind Teaching the Blind; Kitchen Advice Wanted

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Feb 16 21:29:40 UTC 2017

I could go on aboout this for a long time but here are a couple of
suggestions. Have them work around the oven without it being turned on.
They can explore all they want with it off. Then, turn it on and have them
open the door and close the door. Then Have them put something in the oven
without it being on and then have them put it in when the oven is hot.
Also, you can purchase oven mitts that go to the elbow or the oven mitts
that feel like rubber, I think one type is the Ove Glove. You might
consider purchasing a pasta pot for cooking things in that need to be
drained. Those are a few suggestions.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053