[blindkid] games and games

Debbie Killian debbie8609 at att.net
Sat Jul 8 16:37:00 UTC 2017

Hi Ashley,
There are many games in braille. Maxi aid is a great place to find some, but there is also some from the braille superstore, blind mice mega mall and Vision forward association.
 There are the card games you said plus rook, old maid, go fish and more I'm sure. There is snakes and ladders from the braille superstore. I have one of those and it is  nice. There is also tic tac toe, checkers, chess,  bingo, and scrabble.  some of those  might not be on the right level you are looking for. You can also adapt regular games you buy in the stores. You might need some help doing that, but its fun to do.
I hope this helps you some. Have fun and enjoy your time with the children! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at
Debbie8609 at att.net

Debbie