[blindkid] games and games

Debbie Killian debbie8609 at att.net
Sat Jul 8 17:28:59 UTC 2017

Ashley,
I'm not sure about jinga being adapted, but I bet my son and I could do it.
I'll see about getting it and giving it a try.

 The braille superstore ships free and it doesn't take all that long, but I
have not ordered from them in about a year, so can't really remember how
long it takes.

Yes connect four is adapted. The one you can buy that is adapted has round
disc and one color has a hole in the center of it and the other color is
solid. I have one of those and then we got another one from the store and
put braille letters on the disc for the colors using dymo tape. You  know
like the letter Y for yellow and R for red. This has to be updated from time
to time, but it can work. However, I like the one with the hole In the
center better.

Yes we play checkers. The board has the squares, but they have a boarder
around the square so the checkers don't move around. The checkers are
differnet shapes. One color is round and one color is square.

What kind of games do you like to play?

Debbie