[blindkid] Attention: California Families and Professionals!

Kim Cunningham kim at gulfimagesphoto.com
Tue May 16 16:54:19 UTC 2017

OpenHouseSunday,June 4 12:00PM-4:00PMPresented by:Action Fund for the Blind: Creators of Twin VisionBooks18440 Oxnard St.Tarzana, CA 91356 Come explore this hidden gem ofTarzana where we produce books with both print and braille so that blindparents can read with their sighted children OR blind children can read withtheir sighted parent. Join us on SUNDAY,JUNE 4 from 12:00pm-4:00pm to learn how we change lives! Why join us for our open house?This is anopportunity for members of the community to:
   - Learn theastounding history of how one woman’s dream has grown into a library thatserves patrons across the United States.
   - Get an upclose look at the Braille production process
   - Learn how weproduce our Braille Calendars
   - Meet thegreat volunteers who run the show
   - Meet blindauthors and Twin Vision Enthusiasts Michael Hingson (9/11 survivor and authorof Thunder Dog) and Ever Lee Hairston(author of Blind Ambition)
   - Childrenwill go home with their own Braille alphabet card and a copy of their name inBraille!
To learn more call us at 818-343-2022 oremail jbbeecham at gmail.com.