[blindkid] Small Business Saturday Sale: $1, 000 off Talking LabQuest2 package

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 22 19:16:55 UTC 2017

     Independence Science is pleased to participate in the 2017 celebration
of Small Business Saturday. This will occur on Saturday,November 25, 2017.
This is a day that follow's the day that is traditionally known as Black
Friday, which is designed for large anchor stores to offer large savings in
time for the holiday season. This Saturday gives small businesses a similar
opportunity. It is for this reason why

Independence Science is pleased to offer a discount on the Sci-Voice Talking
LabQuest2 package for orders placed and completed on Saturday, November 25,
2017. The package includes the TLQ2, USB keyboard, stainless steel
temperature, light, and differential voltage probes. A promotional offer of
$995 plus shipping will be available to all ISci customers. This promotion
may not be combined with other offers.

     We at Independence Science hope this discount will help make our
premier product available to students with visual impairments that are not
currently receiving support from their school. We would like to wish
everyone a happy holiday season. Independence Science is here to solve all
of your science access needs.

Independence Science

3000 KENT AVE

WEST LAFAYETTE, IN 47906-1075