[blindkid] 2018 NFB National Convention

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Oct 5 14:56:44 UTC 2017

Those are the dates as of now. There is still a very slight chance the hotel could change the dates and/or location; I believe they have to have us locked in for sure by sometime in November. So, don't start booking plane tickets or making hotel reservations just yet. Be assured the dates will be close to those Bernie sent, and, they might not change at all. But just in case, stay tuned!
Melissa