[blindkid] Questions for IEP

Amanda Nachtmann ajnachtmann21 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 16:10:08 UTC 2017

Ask what technology they are teaching her? How much ti.e she gets in the
classroom? Is there anything you've noticed that's not brailled? Ask them
If she's finding her pages, handing in her homework, etc just like everyone
else. If not ask why? Ask them what other things they are doing for her?
Ask if they are working on expanded core curriculum.