[blindkid] If Math was never taught, can 22 yr old stay one extra year?

candice.attrill candice.attrill at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 15:56:51 UTC 2017

for the nemith for part of this I would definitely look into Hadley. One thing I will say is the community college that I attended made us all take a placer test before putting us in any math class. They also included mac 092, math 094, and math 098 before starting at the math 100 level. These were to cover in gaps from high school math. I do not know if your college offers such an option. I ended up starting at math 098. before going on to do math 104. I also agree that there should be some other pieces looked into how did that affect science for example?
regards
Candice