[blindkid] Schematic Diagrams and Programming

David B Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Sep 17 16:39:14 UTC 2017

We have several other lists, here on NFBNET.ORG where you are likely to
get good answers to your questions.  All lists can be found at:

Good lists include nfb-science, blindmath, and nfbcs.  Also,
promotion-technology and gui-talk might have answers.

Dave Andrews

--
David Andrews and long white cane harry!
dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org