[blindkid] NOPBC T Shirt Fundraiser

Holly Miller hollym12 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 22:27:34 UTC 2018

Only 4 days left! Don’t miss out!

The NOPBC board is pleased to announce our newest Tshirt is now available to order!

Reading is knowledge and knowledge is power.
Braille is such an important tool for blind children but far too many of our children are denied the right to learn braille.  Help raise awareness that braille is reading and our kids have the right to read.

www.customink.com/fundraising/futurereader

This Tshirt says "Future Reader" with the graphic for the BRL contraction between the two lines. Available in sizes as small as 2T all the way up to adult 4XL.  Colors are red, light blue and light pink.  International shipping is available! Orders will be accepted until April 7th.  Shirts will ship about 2 weeks after that.

Thank you for your support!