[BlindKid] Braille books needing new home

Carol Castellano carol.joyce.castellano at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 12:21:59 UTC 2018

Hi Bonnie,

If you'd like to donate the books to the NOPBC Braille Book Fair, you can
send them to the national office, where they will store them until next
year.

Carol

Carol Castellano
Founder, Parents of Blind Children-NJ
Secretary, National Organization of Parents of Blind Children
973-377-0976
carol_castellano at verizon.net
www.blindchildren.org
www.nopbc.org