[BlindKid] Get free braille books & catalogs from Seedlings!

Seedlings Community Outreach seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Thu Aug 23 16:42:01 UTC 2018

Get free braille books & catalogs from Seedlings!
Visually impaired children (up to age 21) in the U.S. and Canada can get 3 free books per year from Seedlings through our Book Angel Program!
All teachers/parents have to do is re-register the child each calendar year. Just go to: http://www.seedlings.org/bkangel2009.phpInclude the child's home address and list 4 books of the child's choosing. We will send 3 of them as time and materials allow.
Don't know what to order? See our online catalog at http://www.seedlings.org/order.php
 Or, if you would like a print catalog mailed to you, call us at 734-427-8552 or 800-777-8552 or email us at info at seedlings.org

TEACHERS: Seedlings has lots of 2018 catalogs available that we would love to send to those interested in our books.You can order several copies to give to parents this fall. Just email or call us with your name, address and how many copies you'd like.Thank you! Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children734-427-8552 x 301www.seedlings.orgFollow us on Facebook, Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks) and Instagram!

See Seedlings on TV:
https://youtu.be/p54HjnSVYDA