[BlindKid] FW: We need short stories about kids who participate in our free Braille books program please

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Tue Aug 28 19:33:46 UTC 2018

I have been asked to forward this announcement from Patti Chang:

Dear all,

We share stories with our supporters. We are especially looking for short stories about you and your kids around our free Braille books program. Did you take books home from the flea market at convention? Do you get our free books in the mail? Please send Patti Chang pchang at nfb.org <mailto:pchang at nfb.org>  a short story about the impact those books have or what your kid does with them. This is immensely helpful in obtaining much needed funding for our Braille literacy programs. We use only a first name so don’t worry about your privacy. Please help with a story or two. Thanks so much.

Patti Chang Esq.

Director of Outreach

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(773) 307-6440 (cell)

(410) 659-9314, extension 2422 (direct)| pchang at nfb.org

 <https://nfb.org/>

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>      <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>      <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>