[BlindKid] 8 popular kids' books now in UEB from Seedlings!

Seedlings Community Outreach seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Wed Jul 25 17:26:56 UTC 2018

These 8 popular kids' books are now in UEB from Seedlings!Seedlings Braille Books for Children has added eight more titles to its collection of books in Unified English Braille. Four titles are brand-new: They are Wishtree, for independent readers ages 8-12; Just Critters Who Care, and Finding Dory: Big Fish, Little Fish, for beginning readers; and Grumpy Bird for babies and preschoolers. The other four are titles for independent readers that have been converted from the old code: Where the Sidewalk Ends, Indian in the Cupboard, Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Teens and Where the Red Fern Grows. This brings to 428 the number of low-cost books in UEB Seedlings offers. Order at http://www.seedlings.org/order.phpKeep watching our website as we are adding more UEB every month! Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children734-427-8552 x 301www.seedlings.orgFollow us on Facebook, Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks) and Instagram!

See Seedlings on TV:
https://youtu.be/p54HjnSVYDA