[BlindKid] Packet Stuffing and Pick Up for Families at National Convention

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Fri Jun 29 19:52:10 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

The National Organization of Parents of Blind Children would love your help!
We will be stuffing folders with our literature packets for families
attending the national convention. Also, we will be offering a time for
families who are preregistered for the NOPBC conference to pick up their
packets. The information about both the packet stuffing and packet pick up
is below. I hope many of you will join us.

Monday July 2, 2018 from 6:00pm to 7:00pm: Panzacola F-1, Level 1 convention
packet stuffing

Volunteer assignments can be given during this time. Please feel free to
share with other volunteers.

7:00-8:00 pm preregistration packet pick up: For families preregistered for
NOPBC Conference.

Panzacola F-1, Level 1

We hope to see many of you there!

Melissa