[BlindKid] Looking To Connect With a Blind Para Professional

Carol Castellano carol.joyce.castellano at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 21:34:45 UTC 2019

Hi Roanna,

I do not know any blind para's, but maybe you could reach out to the NFB
National Organization of Blind Educators (NOBE) division.  Maybe someone in
that group can help.

Best wishes,
Carol

Carol Castellano
Founder, Parents of Blind Children-NJ
Secretary, National Organization of Parents of Blind Children
973-377-0976
carol_castellano at verizon.net
www.blindchildren.org
www.nopbc.org