[BlindKid] New year, new titles in UEB from Seedlings!

Seedlings Community Outreach seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Tue Jan 15 19:13:52 UTC 2019

New year, new titles in UEB from Seedlings!  Seedlings Braille Books for Children just added 7 more books to its Unified English Braille collection for independent readers, bringing the total to 155!
   One is a new title, Magic Tree House #34: Season of the Sandstorms.
   The other six are books converted from the old braille code: Ramona and her Father, Ramona Forever, Charlie & the Great Glass Elevator, Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Harriet Tubman: The Road to Freedom, and Walking the Road to Freedom: A Story about Sojourner Truth.
   To see all 155 of Seedlings' books in contracted UEB for older children, go to goo.gl/oHp4X9
   Check back often as we are regularly adding additional titles to our UEB collection for independent readers.
   All of Seedlings' 310 print-and-braille books for younger readers are already in UEB. See our online catalog at http://www.seedlings.org/order.php

Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children734-427-8552 x 301www.seedlings.orgFollow us on Facebook, Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks) and Instagram!

See Seedlings on Under the Radar Michigan:
https://youtu.be/A2l9vDpcv3g