[BlindKid] Check out my blog about parenting a blind child

Traci W traci.mwd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 19:09:16 UTC 2019

Good luck!  I have a 12 and 14 year old, both visually impaired - be the
best advocate you can be and find your community - having parent's who are
ahead of you is what I suggest the most!  You need to know how your
community works and supports VI kids - they will be your best network (at
least if they are parent's who are involved!)!

Good luck again!
Traci Wilkerson

--
Traci Wilkerson