[BlindKid] LCB Buddy Program

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 19:44:28 UTC 2019

Hi Linda:

I'm a blind college student who attended the LCB Buddy Program in 2012, the STEP Program in 2013, and the LCB adult program in 2016-2017. I would love to answer any questions you and Terri may have! Please get in touch off-list if I can be of any help. The Buddy Program provides wonderful experiences for its campers, and I know she will benefit from it!

Chris Nusbaum