[BlindKid] Please tell us how Seedlings' books have made a difference for you!

Seedlings Community Outreach seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Wed May 8 15:27:15 UTC 2019

How have Seedlings' books made a difference to you, your child or your students?    Seedlings Braille Books for Children turns 35 years old this year! We would love to hear from people whose lives have been touched by our mission to make books accessible and affordable for children with vision loss. Please email quotes, photos and/or videos to Karen at seedlink7 at ameritech.net by Wednesday, May 15. They may be published in articles or in social media posts about our anniversary. Thank you!

Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children734-427-8552 x 301www.seedlings.orgFollow us on Facebook, Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks) and Instagram!

See Seedlings on Under the Radar Michigan:
https://youtu.be/A2l9vDpcv3g