[BlindKid] Survey Link Again

Carol Castellano carol.joyce.castellano at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 21:20:14 UTC 2020

Melissa,

Same problem with the link, unfortunately.  But all someone has to do is
type Education Technology Survey into the search box and the correct link
will be the first search result.

Carol

Carol Castellano
Founder, Parents of Blind Children-NJ
Secretary, National Organization of Parents of Blind Children
973-377-0976
carol_castellano at verizon.net
www.blindchildren.org
www.nopbc.org