[BlindKid] New Future Reflections

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Fri Dec 31 03:22:31 UTC 2021

The Convention Issue of Future Reflections has been posted on the NFB
website. This issue includes presentations from the NOPBC conference,
articles based on NOPBC workshops, and presentations delivered at the NFB
Convention General Sessions. Meet the 2021 NFB Scholarship recipients, get a
peek into some of the mistakes that parents of blind children have made, and
find out about ways to help Braille readers who have dyslexia. You can find
the Convention Issue at
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/fr/fr40/4/fr4004tc.htm.

Currently I am gathering material for the Winter 2022 Future Reflections
issue. If you would like to write an article or if you have ideas for topics
we should cover, please feel free to contact me.

Debbie Stein

Future Reflections

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>