[BlindKid] Youth Track at Convention!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissaariccobono at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 22:42:26 UTC 2021

Attention all youth, and parents of youth, ages 11-18, who will be attending
the 2021 convention of the National Federation of the Blind. Again this
year, the National Organization of Parents of Blind Children have worked
with our partners at SAAVI and the NFB of TX to bring you Youth Track
sessions during the NFB convention! These sessions are open to blind or
sighted youth, ages 11-18.

As always, we have exciting sessions planned. You can find the Youth Track
agenda here. <https://nopbc.org/article/2021-youth-track-agenda>

We strive to keep Youth Track as safe as possible for all participants.
Therefore we require youth to register in order to receive Zoom links for
each session. You can register for Youth Track here.
<https://nopbc.org/2021-youth-track-registration>

If you have any questions about Youth Track, please email Jean Fultz at

jeanfultznopbc at gmail.com <mailto:jeanfultznopbc at gmail.com>

or Melissa Riccobono at

MelissaARiccobono at gmail.com <mailto:MelissaARiccobono at gmail.com>

We can't wait to meet youth from all over the country and around the world
during convention! Be sure to register! Youth Track is the place to be!