[BlindKid] Need help finding a charger cord for brailliant 14 cell display

Amber Hall amhall973 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 14:22:05 UTC 2022

I am looking for help to show me what cord I can get off Amazon that will work with the Brailliant 14 cell display from human ware. The one that came with it stopped working and it’s $49.00 to replace it from human ware, it wasn’t used very much but not under warranty. Can someone send me a link to one from Amazon that will work ? I have tried tons of them with no luck, I am getting frustrated.
The website says

USB A to Micro USB B – 2 m / 6.5 ft cable

Any help is greatly appreciated
Sent from my iPhone