[BlindKid] Need help finding a charger cord for brailliant 14 cell display

Doreen Frappier dcfrappier at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 02:11:22 UTC 2022

That comes in a 3ft, 6ft, and 9 ft cable as well.
Doreen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, July 30, 2022, 9:09 PM, Doreen Frappier <dcfrappier at yahoo.com> wrote:

Try this one: UGREEN Mini USB Cable, A-Male to Mini-B Cord USB 2.0 Charger Cable Compatible with GoPro Hero 3+, PS3 Controller, Digital Camera, Dash Cam, MP3 Player, GPS Receiver, Garmin Nuvi GPS, SatNav, PDA 3FT UGREEN Mini USB Cable, A-Male to Mini-B Cord USB 2.0 Charger Cable Compatible with GoPro Hero 3+, PS3 Controller, Digital Camera, Dash Cam, MP3 Player, GPS Receiver, Garmin Nuvi GPS, SatNav, PDA 3FT

|    |
UGREEN Mini USB Cable, A-Male to Mini-B Cord USB 2.0 Charger Cable Compatible with GoPro Hero 3+, PS3 Controller, Digital Camera, Dash Cam, MP3 Player, GPS Receiver, Garmin Nuvi GPS, SatNav, PDA 3FT

Description This Ugreen USB 2.0 Type A male to Mini 5-pin cable features a standard Type-A USB connector on one end and a Mini Type-B connector on the other. You can plug the Type-A connector into your computer, then plug the Mini Type-B connector in
  |   |

  I hope it works for you.