[BlindKid] New Issue of Future Refolections

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Dec 11 17:19:28 UTC 2023

Hello! The latest issue of Future Reflections is now available online, and
the hard copy version will be out in a few weeks. This issue contains
articles on a wide variety of topics, from selecting toys for blind babies,
taking part on a high school debate team, the ongoing struggle to make
websites fully accessible, and a program to prepare blind students for
careers in cyber security. Jamie Principato Crane's article about deciding
not to seek medical treatment for her daughter's blindness is heartfelt and
thought-provoking.   This issue is available at
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/fr/fr42/4/fr420414.htm

I'm always on the lookout for articles for upcoming issues of Future
Reflections. If you have ideas, please feel free to contact me! If there are
topics you'd like the magazine to include, let me know. I would love to hear
from you!

Debbie Stein

Future Reflections

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>