[BlindKid] Revisiting the Idea of Targeted Media for a Young Audience

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 1 02:12:20 UTC 2023

I want to revisit the idea of producing content that teaches our philosophy
to students of high school age and younger. We do somewhat well with high
school, and really strong with college students, but it seems that content
aimed at younger audiences seems to be one of our weak points.

Is there really a need for media, such as books, podcasts or You Tube videos
specific to elementary and middle school students? If yes, how can we get
something going? If not, why not? Thanks.