[BlindKid] Latest Issue of Future Reflections

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed Mar 22 16:58:25 UTC 2023

The latest issue of Future Reflections is now available online. This issue
contains an article on encouraging play in blind infants and young blind
children, a high school students thoughts about returning to face-to-face
school after the COVID closure, articles by blind chef Regina Vitchell and
Bolotin Award winner Jeanetta Price, and much more. Check it out at
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/fr/fr42/1/fr4201tc.htm

I'm always looking for article ideas and for people who have a story to
share. If you would like to contribute to Future Reflections, don't hesitate
to contact me. You don't have to be an experienced writer. Your ideas are
what counts, and we can take it from there.

Debbie Stein

Future Reflections

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>