[BlindKid] Future Reflections is linked online.

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Feb 29 18:19:16 UTC 2024

The Winter 2024 issue of Future Reflections is now available online. This issue includes Julie Deden’s thoughts about encouraging blind children to do chores at home,  the story of a young blind woman who fulfilled her dream of becoming a school social worker, information about summer opportunities for blind children and teens, and much more. You can find this issue online at

https://nfb.org/resources/publications-and-media/future-reflections

We’re already at work on the next issue of Future Reflections, a special issue around the topic of cooking in all its aspects. If you would like to share your experiences teaching your child or teen to be active in the kitchen, please contact me. Don’t worry if you have never written for publication before; your experiences and ideas are what count. I would love to hear from you!

Debbie Stein

Future Reflections

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>