[BlindKid] Tactile Graphics Services starting late August 2024

rjaquiss at earthlink.net rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu May 30 21:08:58 UTC 2024

Hello:

     I am in the process of setting up a nonprofit to produce STEM and
geographical related tactile graphics. The organization is Tactile Graphics
Services and is located in Missoula, Montana.

My plan is to start offering services in late August 2024.

Initial plans are to have a SwellFormR machine and a large format
ThermoformR machine. I plan to produce books that use tactile illustrations.
I have a question:

If you could have a book with illustrations, what would you like to have for
yourself or a blind child? Please reply to me at:

rjaquiss at earthlink.net <mailto:rjaquiss at earthlink.net>

Thank you and have a great day.

Regards,

Robert