[blindlaw] Check out my Facebook profile

Craig Borne cjborne at comcast.net
Thu Dec 4 18:49:40 UTC 2008

m.facebook.com presents the user with a file download.  Is this the right
address?
Craig

Craig Borne, Esq.
Baltimore, Maryland
"A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial
appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in
defense of custom."  --Thomas Paine, Common Sense