[blindlaw] Check out my Facebook profile

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Dec 4 19:23:37 UTC 2008

Stephanie,

Do you know about GW Micro's GW Info list?  You probably would have a better chance of getting some help there in addition to trying the site for mobil phones
that Jim Barbour mentioned.  If you don't, you can get some information by going to GW Micro's home page, then to Support and finally to Email lists, or you can go
there directly by opening

http://www.gwmicro.com/Support/Email_Lists/

It will also be helpful to describe the specific things that are causing difficulty when you write.  As Jim said, there are more and more blind people using these sites,
but I think that it is still true that most of us don't so we can't be of much help.
Best regards,

Steve Jacobson