[blindlaw] a question re cell phones and mobile devices

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Sat Dec 6 19:43:31 UTC 2008

Hey Stephanie,

You'll do much better asking this question on
electronics-talk at nfbnet.org

Many people there have researched this ;)

I can tell you that the storm is not accessible.  My guess is that
none of the touchscreen phones will be very accessible, but we can
talk more on electronics-talk about what your constraints are and how
we can help find something that works :)

Hope that helps,

Jim