[blindlaw] a question re cell phones and mobile devices

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 19:12:10 UTC 2008

Yes, and to be fair, I think much of my beef may have to do more with the
software than with the phone.  Verizon puts out the Pantech as well, but if
you're down to choosing between the two, definitely go with the MotoQ as it
is the lesser of two evils.

Joe Orozco

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."--James M.
Barrie