[blindlaw] Registration is now open for RebLaw!

Stephanie Enyart stephanie_enyart at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 22:52:06 UTC 2008

 PLEASE FORWARD widely

 and POST PUBLICLY in your school, institution, or community

 Registration is NOW OPEN for the 15th  Annual Rebellious Lawyering
 Conference, February 20-22, 2009

 Featuring Keynote Speakers:

 Van Jones

 Founding President of Green For All and Co-Founder of the Ella Baker
 Center For Human Rights

 and

 Stephen Bright

 President and Senior Counsel, Southern Center for Human Rights

 Hello Rebel!

 You are invited to the 15th Annual Rebellious Lawyering Conference,
 which will take place on the weekend of February 20-22, 2009.  Last
 year, we brought hundreds of practitioners, law students, and
 community activists to New Haven to discuss progressive strategies for
 social change within and without the law, and we're excited to do it
 again!  In addition to the two keynote speakers, RebLaw will feature
 numerous panels and workshops, along with opportunities to socialize
 and network with rebellious folks from all around.  We have posted
 descriptions of the panels on our website and will continue to update
 with panel speakers and schedule information as it becomes available.
 For registration and other information, please visit our website:
 www.law.yale.edu/reblaw

 You can also sign up on the website to receive FREE HOUSING for the
 weekend in New Haven on the spare beds, couches and floors of local
 friendly, rebellious law students.

 If you are interested in helping to further publicize this conference
 among a community of practitioners, law students, community activists
 or other interested people that you know, PLEASE DO!  And also get in
 touch with rebellious.law.publicity at gmail.com

 Financial note: If you are affiliated with a law school or other
 institution, it may provide funding for the registration and travel
 costs to conferences - inquire with your administration.