[blindlaw] Mike's Hike

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Mon Dec 15 16:44:44 UTC 2008

I am glad you found my answers helpful.  I forgot to include the Bluetooth
receivers I use.  In my opinion, a Royaltec RBT-2210 or Holux M-1000 are the
best receivers available at this time.  Although the Nokia N82 has an
internal receiver, it is difficult to use because of lack of a signal.
Using an internal receiver on a cell phone also seriously depletes battery
power.

Mike Hanson