[blindlaw] New guy

James Weisberg theweisberggroup at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 6 01:47:36 UTC 2008

Here are some things I ran into worth considering . . . perhaps:

1.  If you think your marriage is under stress now, wait until mid
second semester of law school.
2.  When your done and have the degree and a license, you will be on
your own b/c the chances of getting a job offer are astronomical.  I
had to just open my own office right after getting the license.
FUNDING!
3.  After years practicing I have routinely had thoughts I perhaps
should had gone into teaching!!  Really.

My point is things don't always turn out the way we imagine.  Law
school is tough on a marriage.  Whatever you decide I wish you the
best.  I hope you find what you want and don't lose what's really
important in the process (family).

James