[blindlaw] Bar Review Materials

john joramsey at cox.net
Mon Nov 10 02:13:00 UTC 2008

I would say that depends on your study methods but there are some
advantages, such as, you do get some materials in advance if you are a
BAR/BRI member and you also get to lock your price in at that time. However,
I don not have anything to verify if the price really goes up all that much
State to State because I waited until I was going to take the bar to buy the
course.
Take care,
John

John Ramsey Esq.